Starting an analysis
1. Click analyze and select one of the following analyse pages: dashboard, analyze workload or analyze capacity.
No analysis exists yet? The create a new analysis screen is shown.
Analysis exists yet, but you want to run another one? Click analysis of and click create new analysis to go to the create a new analysis screen.
- Demand channel(s) for which you like to run the analysis. Only demand from the selected demand channels will be planned during the analysis.
- Team(s) for which you like to run the analysis. Only demand for the selected teams will be planned during the analysis.
- Time horizon. Demand with requested start before or in this horizon will be planned during the analysis.
3. Choose whether you like to take into account competences and availabilities when planning demand.
- If taken into account: demand is planned only if there’s a competent and available team member to execute the demanded service. Demand is pushed to later weeks if no competent person is available.
- If NOT taken into account: demand is planned even if there are no competent and available team members. The only constraint is the number of units per week as specified in the service details. Demand is pushed if there are more units demanded than can be executed in a certain week.
4. Click analyze to run the analysis.
- An analysis on the baseline is only visible to you. Admins can decide to share these analyses.
- An analysis on a scenario is visible for all scenario contributors.