Editing, Deleting, sharing, publishing …. scenarios and analyses is done using the scenario manager.
Going to the scenario manager
- Open the scenario selector. Already in an analyze screen? Click analysis of.
- Click manage scenarios. This will bring you to the details of the current scenario.
Want to manage another scenario Click all scenarios and analyses. Choose the scenario you want to manage.
- Click the name field and edit.
- Click all scenarios and analyses.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the scenario.
Share a scenario with other users
Sharing a scenario means giving other users the possibility to view and analyze the scenario.
- Click add contributor in the scenario detail. A name field will appear.
- Select user by entering a name in the name suggestion field. After entering a few letters, a dropdown menu with suggested users will appear. Select the right user in the dropdown list (mouse and click or arrow keys and enter).
Delete analysis of a scenario
- Click the trash can icon to remove the analysis.
Share baseline analysis - only for admin
- Click share next to the analysis. This will make the baseline analysis public.
Publish baseline analysis - only for admin
- Click share next to the analysis to make the analysis public. You have to share the analysis before you can publish it.
- Click publish to make the analysis published. In the analyze screen the published analysis is shown per default.