Understanding service statuses
Binocs misses required info: description missing or no team(s) assigned or no activity (in case of standard work) added. As long as the service is in editing:
- Demand managers can’t request this service.
- The service won’t appear in the competences.
Binocs automatically changes the status to active if the required fields are filled in. Now:
- Demand managers can request this service from the assigned team(s).
- The service will appear in the competences of the assigned team(s).
Not sure about the configured information, put the service in draft. This gives you or other Binocs users an indication that there’s something to review/complete.
Tip: you can filter the services in draft in the service catalog.
When the service can’t be requested anymore, you can manually set the status as obselete:
- Demand managers can’t request this service anymore.
- The service won’t appear in the competences anymore.